Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm not Jesus; Jesus wasn't fair

All of these pics in the car mirror are candid; I didn't know her motives for making me get out and pick flowers! I always find my best pictures are the ones that I don't know are being shot, sigh

































So let me start off by apologizing for not posting in so long!! Some of you have already seen these looks on lookbook and instagram but here they are again with many different views. To be honest, the reason I haven't posted lately is because I still haven't made a new banner which seems more important, but I don't have any concrete ideas so I just get frustrated and don't post anything! If anyone wants to design a banner to go with the new name of my blog, feel free to email it to catlady69@live.com and I will credit you and link to your site! :) otherwise, stay tuned and maybe I'll have one made by 2014 lol. So anyways, about this look! My favorite piece is the UNIF Guess What shorts in Cotton Candy! I got these as a gift and for some reason the gift giver thought I would fit in a size 25!! Not likely... I actually could get all of the buttons buttoned with a little creative body positioning but obviously they weren't very comfortable or flattering that way soo I decided to take them out using strips of deer leather I got at a Native American flea market that comes around once a year. I was surprised at the quality of the material of the shorts! Very strong and high quality! Although there is about an inch and a half of leather on each side the total extra width added was a little less than two inches. The spiked bustier I got from karmaloop, which lately has been one of my favorite websites to shop on. They have all the UNIF you could ask for, which is my favorite brand as most of their clothes and shoes suit my style perfectly! I love the bustier but my only problem with it is that it has boning that looks awesome when you first put it on, but if you're sitting for a while (especially driving) it bends the boning and it can make it look like you have a weird stomach bulge! It's correctable but it's just slightly annoying because when I'm picking an outfit I often wish I could wear this bustier but decide against it because I know I'll be sitting in the car or doing something that will compromise the integrity of this lovely piece. Lastly, the Jeffrey Campbell HIYA platforms were a birthday gift from my dad :) they're very comfy but run extremely small in my opinion! My usual size is pretty iffy but I'd place it at a 9.5 although most of the shoes I buy don't come in half sizes so it's debatable. However I got these in a ten and they still pinch my toes a bit, but not to the point I can't wear them all day. Hopefully I find time to get the rest of my looks posted soon and especially to make a banner! See you soon <3 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment