Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cats, like me, land on their feet





















As I'm sure many of you will begin to notice, I love cats--in my house, on my lap, and printed on my clothes! I have a fairly extensive collection of cat clothing but this is my newest piece! It is also my first (hopefully of many) piece from omighty! I am in love with omighty but it's so hard to decide what deserves my money since I don't have a lot of money soo I bought this from the sale section in order to tide me over until I can afford, among other things, the pizza slut leggings, the beavis and butthead titty tank, the beavis and butthead backpack, the alien beanie, and the holographic skater skirt. There are a lot more and new stuff is added nearly every day but that was just to name a few! The skirt is a basic skater skirt from forever21 and the shoes are my beloved Y.R.U. Qosmos in multi-white!  I love the different colors of white that you can really only see well in person. The white makes these shoes really easy to pair with skirts and dresses and more feminine outfits in general. They're basically a staple for anyone with a Napoleon complex like me; most of my other flatforms just aren't as versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment